Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Declaring victory on NFLX!

OK--enough already--and this stock is priced to perfection--despite Cramer telling his viewers that NFLX's model used in Canada can be taken around the world.

What a new idea. Streaming movies!

When NFLX was at 18, and the NY Times was telling you to sell it, along with "dark forecast" on Wall Street, because they had a flap on their envelops that got stuck in the mail sorters, and Citigroup was "concerned"  I said you had to buy it.


At 162? And with Blockbuster bankrupt--once again--how did that pair trade of shorting NFLX and long Blockbuster work? Tell, me again, please, you shortsellers???

But now every momo guy in the world has to own it.

You can have it.

It's too hot for me.

I'm out--I'm gone--Good riddance!!!!!

No comments: